Monday, August 14, 2006

The Beauty Therein

The Beauty Therein



Hello everyone.

I thought I needed to share an Aussie moment with you.After a lovely lecture this week on, understanding the Aboriginal culture and listening to the beauty therein. I stepped out of the Clinic I am working at (Mirrabrooka) and decided not to walk on the opposite side of the street when confronted by the local gathering of the indigenous population, choosing to embrace their humanity."Hello", says I. "F**k off ya white C**t" is the reply...

Now anyone that has played cricket with/against me Knows that this is not a phrase that is new to me. However, I was slightly suprised as it normally takes several minutes for people to take an instant dislike to me.

Not put off my stride I decided to be clever."Thats not nice" I smarmily replied. "Your'e a fat C***t as well", came the reply.

Now that is beautiful...

Stew Gill


Thursday, July 06, 2006

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM , Blogger gessupermac said...

You're not a c**t! Everything else was spot on!!!

Ges SuperMac

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home