Monday, August 14, 2006

AUSSIE RULES

AUSSIE RULES.

Well... Australia continues to intrigue and confuse in equal measures.

I was speaking to a work colleague who clearly feels he is an expert on all things Australian.

"Look mate (everyone is mate, even the bloke that is stealing your car.)

What ya gotta remember is, Aussie birds like to be told what's what." "They like to know that a blokes a bloke" (Given his shorts, hairy legs and...I kid you not..cowboy boots, anyone doubting his masculinity would need to be blind)

"Not like you English guys with ya poetry and stuff"....Now without knowing what 'stuff'' is I can not think of an 'average' English guy who knows more than a few words of any poetry. Unless "Your gonna get your F*****n head kicked in" counts.

How the beautiful, smart, Aussie Women I have met would put up with this bull****.. heaven knows...and then I read this on the wall of the secretaries officice.

The Secretary claims her husband wrote this in their Anniversary card.Now I am not sure which one of my work mates is kidding me Him or her.

Make your own mind up.

'Of course I love ya darling You're a bloody top notch bird.
And when I say you're gorgeousI mean every single word.
So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of flab.
It means that when I'm ready. There's somethin there to grab'

Love Stew

posted by Stew Gill


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home